Agama Law Associates(ALA) has successfully assisted various entities Private, Public, Listed entities with respect to employment laws advisory and handling employment laws disputes.
ALA has all rounded capability to advice on
- – Orgnisational matters, drafting and publishing documents for HR functions including employment agreements, non disclosure agreements, IP assignment agreements, labour law policies, Do’s and Don’ts for management.
- – Preparation of or assistance in coordination with agency for preparation of checklists for compliance.
- – Interface with authorities such as ESIC, PF authority and labour courts.
- – Advisory on labour and employment disputes.
ALA’s gamut of services under employment laws in detailed below:
- From assisting clients in avoiding dispute by early intervention, to managing the dispute from its very inception, we also advise our clients to strategize in advance to be compliant under all extant employment related laws in India, including compliance under Industrial employment (Standing Orders) Act, 1946 and the Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act, 2013, towards avoiding regulatory issues.
- We also assist the management of the company by providing periodic workshop and/or awareness session for employees, the HR team of the clients on employment/contract related matters. Further, we also assist our client in by providing legal orientation for new joinees and clearance discussion with employees exiting the organization for senior management and key positions.
- We take a proactive approach for finding any changes in law and if the same is applicable to the client and case in hand, immediately informing them of the same.
- Drafting of key employment policies, drafting and negotiation of key employment contracts.
- Drafting and negotiation of contract labour related arrangements and advising management on structuring the same.
- Employment compliance related documentary diligence.
- Legal opinions on applicability for various laws for PSU’s and advice on State v. Central law applicability.
Agama has acted for/assisted clients with labour and employment issues in various sectors including energy, infrastructure, FMCG, e-commerce, constructions, healthcare, trade finance, media, transport industry, logistics, exporters, manufacturing and the like.
List of key ALA clients for whom ALA provides employment related advisory and assistance:
- – Vijaya Diagnostic Centre Private Limited;
- – Linfox Logistics (India) Private Limited;
- – Infigo Lifesciences Private Limited;
- – Voler Car Private Limited;
- – Eightyeight Pictures Media & Entertainment Private Limited;
- – Healthspring;
IDEX Legal Awards 2019 – Agama Law Associates was shortlisted as one of the finalists for “Employment Law Firm of the Year.
We have created a wholesome knowledge sharing culture, by sharing articles and updates on the ALA blog as well as external publications.